Greetings families & friends!
During Jewish Studies we celebrated Camp Fun Day! We sang camp songs and we had a read aloud from the new Rabbi. He read an interactive book about camp to us…it was called No Baths at Camp! The book talks about all of the fun and exciting things that happen while you are at camp. All of the students favorite repeating line in the story was “No Baths at Camp!!!” 🙂
We had a great Mystery Reader session from Max’s mom, she read the book A Hippopotamus Ate the Teacher! This funny book had all of the students laughing at each of the silly antics that happened throughout the story! Thank you so much, Max’s mom for reading to us!! 🙂
Everyone was surprised when we had another Mystery Reader in the same day, Julianna’s dad read the book Rainbow Fish! It was a wonderful book that had all of the students excited, about the different changes that happened to the fish! Thank you to Julianna’s dad, for enlightening us with this precious read aloud! 🙂
Watching this building built, makes you realize we have several future architects in our mist! 🙂
Check out, our amazing garden! (The big plant in the front, is yellow squash!) 🙂
This is our Ema & Aba from our Shabbat!
Here are a few pictures of everyone from Shabbat!
Our next to the last Mystery Reader session for the year was from Steven’s mom, she read two books to us, Here comes the big, mean dust bunny! and Look Out Kindergarten Here I Come!! Everyone was excited to have a read aloud all about Kindergarten! Big thank you to Steven’s mom, for sharing your love of reading with all of us! 🙂
P.E. with Coach Rebecca was a blast! She had us jumping over small hurdles, hula hooping, and doing the limbo! So much FUN! 🙂
Our final VPK Buddies visit, was an outdoor playground session! Everyone was super excited to see each other for one last get together! Lots of singing, laughing, and FUN was had by everyone! It was a great memory for all of the students! 🙂
Ms. Ilene from PJ Library came by and discussed with us, all about Shavuot. She read The Littlest Mountain and Noah’s Ark!! Thank you so much Ms. Ilene, for making us smarter and wiser throughout the year! 🙂
We had Jewish Studies outside in the beautiful Spring time weather! Everyone participated in various Ten Commandments relays. FUN was had by all! 🙂
We had a fabulous Water Day! Sunshine + water + popsicle = a great day!!!! 🙂
We have been busy practicing, for our “Moving Up” Ceremony! This will take place on Tuesday, June 3rd @ 10:30 a.m. (Have your cameras charged and your tissues ready!) 🙂
Inside the Classroom Info:
May 30th (Fri.) – Julianna & Nathan
1. I have the following person scheduled to be the last Mystery Reader for the rest of the year:
May 29th (Thur.) – Nina’s mom
2. Memorial Day–No School on Monday, May 26th! 🙂
3. VPK Art Fun Day will be on Tuesday, May 27th. Please have your child wear clothes, that are able to get messy from the hands-on art projects!!
4. VPK “Moving Up” Ceremony will be on Tuesday, June 3rd at 10:30. Then we will have a 12:00 pm dismissal. Kids Club by reservation from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. **Please have your child wear white for the ceremony!**
5. No School in Observance of Shavuot on Wednesday, June 4th & Thursday, June 5th. There will be no school or Kids Club!
6. Last day of school will be on Friday, June 6th. We will have dismissal at 12:00. Kids Club will be by reservation from 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
7. Donuts for Dads will be on Friday, June 6th from 8:15 am – 9:00 am.
*Please check folders daily to make sure, that you are aware of all events and other information that is happening in VPK.**
Please email me anytime, if you have any questions, concerns, etc. (email@example.com)
Thank you everyone for ALL that you do,
Ms. Ashley & Ms. Robin 🙂